This is a wiring service to convert your VQ35VHR engine harness out of an 370z, G37, or Q50/60 to be plugged into your 03-06 350z or G35 chassis.
Please read the additional VHR specific FAQ
This conversion is created using brand new crimped pins from the original OE supplier to Nissan. Unlike other suppliers of this service, this allows us complete OEM quality connections without dozens of splices throughout the harness. OEM quality and look is what is expected from this service. Its the best quality product that can be offered. It is also not required for you to ship your DE harness, also saving you money.
What you need to send to Guilty Garage
- An unmodified and complete engine harness from the VHR
- “Third ECU Plug” located in the same VHR Chassis dash harness.
THIS PLUG MUST BE CUT AT THE CORRECT LOCATION FOR SWAP TO BE DONE CORRECTLY. CUT HERE
- You can ship the entire dash harness if you don’t feel comfortable cutting
- You can drop ship dash harness to us if you wish
- Brand new dash Third ECU Plugs now available HERE
- Your ECM from a VHR for a NATs delete flash and base tune
- Engine room harness from a VHR cut in these specific spots. You can remove any module connected to it.
- The VVEL module attached to the engine room harness is needed, but doesn’t need to be sent.
This does not cover any of the other requirements for swapping an VHR into a DE which may include, exhaust, steering rack clearance, AC lines, etc.
This does not cover your starter/alternator power wire. You use the VHR power wire for that.
Note: Will not work to run an automatic transmission. Its ok if the original chassis is auto, the donor harness can be auto but the transmission that is being used CANNOT be auto.