This is a wiring service to convert your VQ35HR engine harness out of an 07-08 350z or G35 sedan to be plugged into your 03-06 350z or G35 chassis.
It is preferred that you use an HR Z engine harness for your swap regardless of what you’re putting it in or what the engine is originally from, but there is an upcharge price for the service for using an HR G harness as a base.
This harness will retain all OEM functions of in your Z or G including, AC controls, ABS, Cruise Control, Gauge cluster, etc.
This conversion is created using brand new crimped pins from the original OE supplier to Nissan. Unlike other suppliers of this service, this allows us complete OEM quality connections without dozens of splices throughout the harness. OEM quality and look is what is expected from this service. Its the best quality product that can be offered. It is also not required for you to ship your DE harness, also saving you money.
What you need to send to Guilty Garage
- An unmodified and complete engine harness from an VQ35HR 07-08 350z or G35 sedan
- “Third ECU Plug” located in the same VQ35HR 07-08 350z or 07-08 G35 sedan dash harness.
THIS PLUG MUST BE CUT AT THE CORRECT LOCATION FOR SWAP TO BE DONE CORRECTLY. CUT HERE
- You can ship the entire dash harness if you don’t feel comfortable cutting
- You can drop ship dash harness to us if you wish
- Brand new dash Third ECU Plugs now available HERE
- Your ECM from a VQ35HR 07-08 350z or 07-08 G35 sedan for a NATs delete flash and base tune.
This does not cover any of the other requirements for swapping an HR into a DE which may include, exhaust, steering rack clearance, AC lines, etc.
This does not cover your starter/alternator power wire. You use the HR power wire for that.
Note: Will not work to run an automatic transmission. Its ok if the original chassis is auto, the donor harness can be auto but the transmission that is being used CANNOT be auto.